Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Mine2Create 
Also Killed As: (Groans Words Can't Express) (Fighting For

Répondre au sujet    Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum » Tout pour Mine2Create! » Demandes de terrains Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Also Killed As: (Groans Words Can't Express) (Fighting For
Auteur Message
raylilind
visiteur
visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 136
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Also Killed As: (Groans Words Can't Express) (Fighting For Répondre en citant

It's not easy to escape the past ...when your present's trying to kill you. Kylie Dacosta hoped righting wrongs as a private investigator would help put the losses of her past behind her. Not usually game to wear an assassin's bulls-eye in some twisted version of Princess and the Pauper, when Canada's star ambassador begs the rookie to trade places to protect critical water rights negotiations from terrorists, Kylie seizes the chance to find personal redemption. Police, FBI and RCMP all work to keep Tremblay alive, but unbeknownest to them, Kylie's playing the diplomat's double, surrounded by forces good and evil, of whom is privy to her secret role in this high-stakes game of political suicide. Kylie's true identity already enjoys a fragile but promising connection to Tremblay's protector, soul-searching Constable Jackson Colter, RCMP but keeping secrets from the one person she can confide in as both herself and as 'the ambassador', is harder than dodging assassins' bullets in designer heels (...and could prove far more costly as she teeters on the tight-wire of professional obligation and personal desire). Their relationship defines "complicated" and to make it worse, her Mountie has sworn duties of his own to honor. Falling into the crosshairs is so much easier than falling in love... Already smitten with the P.I., Jackson finds himself also drawn to 'Ambassador Tremblay', giving both "couples" reason to question his heart's intent. More than just a pretty face, Colter realizes something about Kylie, or Tremblay, doesn't add up. He pursues answers to the odd goings-on at the consulate and earns the wrong kind of attention from higher-ups, risking his career in the pursuit of the truth. When he finally tracks down the answers he's hunted, Jackson must trust his training and his heart before deception leads to death ..for both of them. Shots are fired and it's a Russian Roulette version of "he said/she said" as Jackson and Kylie argue over who's the true target here while their enemies gather around. Prepare to stay up late with this faith-infused, clean & wholesome Book Worth Reading Again because it's anyone's guess if this duo can even STAY a twosome, much less sort truth from traitor ...in time. Genesis semi-finalist K.D. Harp writes characters of character in Books Worth Reading Again. Big Books- Only SERIOUS Readers Need Apply

Details:
price: $18.00
bound: 400 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546327339, 978-1546327332,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

Also Killed As: (Groans Words Can't Express) (Fighting for the Heart of Spencer) (Volume 3) K.D. Harp
Also Killed As: (Groans Words Can't Express) (Fighting for the Heart of Spencer) (Volume 3) book ZippyShare

Tags: full ebook, book DropBox, book from lenovo free, audio book, pc read value kickass francais, pdf download full book, free download via uTorrent, download torrent isoHunt, tablet access book sale value, book for mac

79c7fb41ad

A Matter of the Heart: ...the journey out of anxiety, stress, and fear download epub mobi pdf fb2Annals of a Quiet Neighbourhood download epub mobi pdf fb2I Want To Be Like Poppin Joe: A True Story Promoting Inclusion and Self-Determination (Finding My Way series) download epub mobi pdf fb2Non ti lascio (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The animal industry of Argentina download epub mobi pdf fb2The Bonhoeffer Legacy: Australasian Journal of Bonhoeffer Studies Vol 4 No 1, 2016 download epub mobi pdf fb2Cuckoo Christianity download epub mobi pdf fb2Career Exploration A Workbook About STEM Careers (Career Exploration Work Books) (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Amazing Pictures and Facts About Miami: The Most Amazing Fact Book for Kids About Miami (Kid's U) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Tickle Book (Little Golden Book) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Mar 20 Juin - 20:30 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 20 Juin - 20:30 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum » Tout pour Mine2Create! » Demandes de terrains Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation