Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Mine2Create 
The Sword Of/Doom

Répondre au sujet    Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum » Règles et évènements » Règles du serveur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Sword Of/Doom
Auteur Message
raylilind
visiteur
visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 136
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Sword Of/Doom Répondre en citant

The Sword Of Doom > bit.ly/1t2ShEz

The Sword Of Doom

10cf746e54
In the meantime, however, Ryunosuke earns the enmity of the band of assassins he runs with, and it becomes a question of who shall face him in final conflict. Yohachi See full cast Edit Storyline Ryunosuke is a sociopathic samurai without compassion or scruples. Close Log In to Rotten Tomatoes Log in with Facebook OR Log In Forgot your password? Don't have an account? Sign up here . His conversation with the old man is brief as he cuts him down before going on his way.The mans prayer for death and Ryunosukes immediate obligement calls into question his intentions, but the cold way in which he strikes the man down, walking away seemingly unfazed by the granddaughter crying over her grandfathers lifeless body, paints him as a decided villain as this film takes us on an exploration of evil and the madness it provokes.Returning home we see Ryunosukes father is dying as he urges Ryunoske, the most skilled swordsman in his village, to throw a fencing match with Bunnojo Utsugi (Ichir Nakatani), preserving the honor of the Utsugi family, which would otherwise be disgraced. He starts slashing at the shadows of the ghosts that surround him, and then begins attacking his fellow assassins, who seem to number in the hundreds.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Murais use of shadow and light, particularly in the films finale is absorbing and unique and his ability to capture the action as Ryunoske takes on several combatants at once is a lesson todays filmmakers should learn from as action in modern film is shot so close up it often becomes impossible to make heads or tails of whats going on.Masaru Sats score (listen to the right) adds another layer to the feature stinging with every note, and used with exacting precision by Okamoto whom youll notice doesnt slather the film with music, often letting the scene set the stage. The film originally was intended to begin a trilogy of films, based on the historical novel of the same name by Kaizan Nakazato. It was my recent first time viewing of Zatoichi Goes to the Fire Festival, which features Nakadai as a ronin out for revenge, that reminded me of how badly I wanted to return to Sword of Doom. All rights reserved. Rotten The Tomatometer is 59% or lower. Kase Vollebregt Super Reviewer A sociopathic swordsman hacks and hews his way toward his inevitable undoing, or so it seems. Director: Kihachi Okamoto Writers: Shinobu Hashimoto (screenplay), Kaizan Nakazato (novel) Stars: Tatsuya Nakadai, Michiyo Aratama, Yz Kayama See full cast & crew Reviews 58 user 56 critic ad feedback IMDb Picks: June Me Before You The tearjerking romantic drama Me Before You is on our radar this month. Several of the known greats I have yet to see and most likely those that are new to the genre will start in the most obvious of places, that being the films of Akira Kurosawa, most specifically Seven Samurai and then probably Yojimbo, two films that will certainly be included on my Best Movies list before all is said and done along with several others, but as I said, the list is long.That said, I didnt want my first samurai entry on my Best Movies list to be an entirely obvious one, though fans of samurai films will no doubt be familiar with Kihachi Okamotos The Sword of Doom. The film's abrupt ending leaves many plot elements unresolved.

star wars clone wars season 4 completehaving fun ontown of the living dead s01e05 x264faking it s02auslogic boostspeed 6.5.6archer season 1 episode 1real pickups scenetexture pack c4dthe deep 2014a mon publi

Jeu 2 Juin - 05:39 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 05:39 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Mine2Create :: Serveur Minecraft Index du Forum » Règles et évènements » Règles du serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation